Tuesday

Japanese knot bag

I have spent most of Cohen's nap time creating this ADORABLE japanese knot bag from this tutorial. I like to browse online for sewing tutorials and I couldn't resisit this. It screamed the name of one of my good friends, so a gift it shall be! I'll definitely be making one for myself. Purses are funny, if you are any kind of seamstress and have attempted to sew any kind of purse with a lining/zipper/pockets/pleats etc, you know how time consuming, frustrating, mind boggling, chaotic and ridiculous it can be! You find yourself thinking words you would never dream of saying and you swear to yourself you will never make another one of "those" again! Well, usually that is short lived and you go on to make another dozen more.

So, after many bad thoughts back aches, oldies music and cookies, here she is. The cutest little bag. Perfect for a trip to the market, and perfect for summer.

img_2408-1

img_2415

img_2416

img_2418

img_2420

1 comment:

  1. Oh I keep seeing this all over. Yours turned out adorable! I love the fabrics you choose!!

    Anjeanette

    ReplyDelete